mercoledì 19 novembre 2014

Who I am

Well every blog has a first post so here there is mine. I'm 20 years old and I attend art accademy in Italy. I started to cosplay 2/3 years ago and I didn't know how to sew or make a prop. I started from basics. my first cosplays aren't sew by me but by my aunt which also teached me how to work with a sewing machine. after one year my brother gave me a mannequin as a present and then I started to make patterns based on it instead searching them online.

The first cosplay I've completely sew by myself is White Mage Serah Farron. I was really proud of it because it was also full of details and I had to work a lot on them.

For the craft and props part I started to work alone with materials I could use with ease as "wood pulp cardboard". the first prop I made was Lightning's gunblade in it's gun form. I worked with layers of this particular cardboard and I put all my attention to details.

After this I tryed to improve more and more and now I am here writing a blog xD
Don't know If it will be interesting or not.
in any case

stay tuned,
Ellie


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento